Wednesday, December 10, 2008

choices

Today has probably been one of the worst days of my life. Left my thumb drive in my car so i cant print my paper which makes me 2 letter grades down and its not even that great of a paper... made a c on a math test.. have a  c in  math, history, and science. and to mention that one christmas present i got now is completely ruined... and i spent alot of money on it. then my teachers yelled at me and im behind in photography have a 2 test i forgot about and yes. not a good day. now i am not telling you this because i want you to feel bad for me or whatever. cause i dont mostly its my fault but i still cried. ive cried like 3 times and i sit her thinking about the should haves

i should have started my project earlier
i should have taken pictures
i should have studied
i should have done this 
i should have done that
 
but that is the past i cant change that
i cant change the stupid decisions i made

what i can change is my attitude now because Satan loves it when i am upset. Satan loves it when my attitude becomes sour. no i am bigger than him. i am stronger than him. only by the Blood of the Lamb am i stronger than that devil! so i have a choice now

will i be mad at my teacher or will i rejoice in the fact that i have a wonderful Savior
will i cry or will i laugh
will i frown or will i smile
will i hate or will i love
will i be the world or will i rise above it

even though i feel like crap i choose to be joyful..
considering the circumstances this is when God does the most.
LORD I'M READY:)

No comments: