Monday, December 15, 2008

Walls

im so tired of this.
getting my hopes us..
then them fail. 
its horrible
why is it always like this.
why do i let my heart get like this
i try.
so hard.
but something happens and the walls come up
guess what world
the walls are up.
and its going to take an act of God for them to come down
because i dont want to let them down
no 
why should i let them down 
just to get hurt again.
id rather pull into myself
the tears come
but not for anyone anymore
the pain comes but 
ill keep it to myself.
im sorry
i just cant trust anyone anymore.
i need Jesus to do a miracle.
i need love
i need words
i need hope.
therein lies my answer.
but i cant find it.
and im searching so searching
but where is the hope
i know where it is.
i dont feel it
and i keep losing it.
i cant grasp it
LORD?








"in this world you will have troubles, but take heart i've overcome the world."

No comments: